All photography provided by Peter Neill
Age & Wonder was founded by Angela Brooks, who has worked in the Senior Living Industry in Canada for over 20 years. She believes the Senior Living industry presents significant potential to those who truly understand the needs and desires of those we serve.
We want to promote the health and wellness of Canadian seniors through innovative projects in a world where health care services and aging well cannot be entirely met by government (nor should it be). We do this by working collaboratively with communities, families, corporate partners and service providers, to discover what seniors want and tailor programs and services to meet those needs. Technology and sharing best practices is instrumental in finding efficiencies and solutions in this rapidly expanding industry.
How we may Assist
- Have a project but you're not well-versed in the seniors industry, nor how to navigate it in Canada.
- Looking to expand an idea or project in the rapidly expanding aging industry but not sure where to start.
- Want to tap into operational expertise in Senior Living
- Use our knowledge in dementia and Alzheimer's disease to understand caregiver needs.
- Provide navigation through the fragmented Canadian healthcare system.
- Operational expertise in healthcare, seniors living and community based seniors programs.
- Gain a better understanding housing models.
- Building communities, particularly multi-generational.